Address: 525 Station Ave, Haddon Heights, NJ, 08035
Students are expected to:
- Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to scheduled class.
- Pull Attendance card after changing into uniform.
- Keep Uniforms neat, clean, and odor free.
- Quietly Prepare for class (DO NOT DISTURB PRESENT CLASS).
- Attend Class on a regular and consistent schedule.
- Talk to instructors about make-up classes.
- Effort and spirit should always be shown in the classroom.
- Memorize and apply STUDENT CREEDS.
- Proper respect should always be shown to your instructors and fellow students.
- PARENTS- Please do not punish your children by not allowing them to attend class: they will fall behind on their training.
Master Club Program – Unlimited Classes Black Belt Program – 3 Classes per week Basic Program – 2 Classes per week
Click to watch Amerikick Internationals http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbCEcMwh9tY